[Imcamericorps] Columbus Day?

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:32:35 CDT 2010

Good evening,

Our holiday schedule was posed and approved by finance over a month ago.
The calendar follows the University of Illinois holiday schedule.  If there
is a proposal to celebrate Columbus, then it needs to be approved from
finance prior to it be added.  At this point, the finance group nor steering
added Columbus Day.  This holiday schedule was approved by steering last
month when Tech hosted; the meeting was chaired by Chris Ritzo.

We are open on Monday.

Carol A.