[Imcamericorps] [IMC] chucking piano

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:48:51 CDT 2011

REALLY! DID YOU MISS THE ENTIRE FREAKING EMAIL? Oh my sweet baby jesus. I
specifically said, ONE TO SEE IF ODD MUSIC CAN PAY TO GET THERE GOT DAMN
PIANO FIX. IF FREAKING NOT, THEN COULD IT BE IMC PROPERTY AND CAN WE AS THE
IMC TRY TO GET IT FIX. BUT OH NO, YOU MISS THIS ENTIRELY AND ONLY FOCUS ON
THE FREAKING WORD "CHUCK". OBVIOUSLY I WAS TRYING TO FIX IT AND DO
EVERYTHING POSSIBLE BEFORE THROWING IT AWAY.
And FYI it is not shows to deal with. it is Odd music and they have not
given me an answer yet. and if I don't get one by monday then it will become
IMC piano and I will do what is necessary.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 3:25 PM, <illyes at illinois.edu> wrote:

> Leon writes: "since it is out of tune then it is taking up space...we can
> try and get it tuned. Otherwise yes, I will try to sell it or get it
> chucked."
>
> What!!! Could someone in Shows please intervene regarding throwing  out
> musical instruments because they are out of tune? This isn't my area, but it
> actually doesn't make sense in what is among other things a community arts
> center.
>
> Bob

Building Coordinator
Leon McGee