[Imcamericorps] [Imc-bookkeeper] Fwd: Meeting cancellation

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:42:31 CDT 2011

Okay, here the news: Doc's diagnosis= torn meniscus near right knee, had
x-ray (awaitng results) must take anti-inflammatory, ice and elevate the leg
for the next couple of days to see if that helps promote healing and deal
with inflamation.  So, I will have to work from home for a couple of days,
at least.  As for Finance committee, if you all are interested in a field
trip, we can certainly meet at my home.  If not, I can call in for the
meeting tomorrow.  Other needs will be addressed online.  Thanks for all of
your support.

Carol A.