[Imcamericorps] [Midwest Zine Fest] Help me give some tours?

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 28 14:52:05 CDT 2011

Friends & comrades:

As you could and should know, this weekend is the Midwest Zine
Fest<http://midwestzinefest.ucimc.org/>at the UC-IMC! Yes!

I've volunteered to coordinate* hourly tours of our awesome building
starting at 1:00pm and going to 5:00pm*. *Is anyone interested in helping me
out by offering one of the tours?* I'll be at the IMC the whole time if not.
But consider it! If you're, e.g., an IMC AmeriCorps and know this building
as well as I know it (that's all of you), then come give a tour, then hang
out at the Zine Fest for a while!

Please let me know ASAP if you're willing to come help us out. I esp. need
folks to cover the 1:00 and 5:00 tours!

Best,
Austin

--