[Imcamericorps] [IMC] Dedicated Meeting Room 15 was Re: Steering meeting 4/7/11 minutes

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:30:35 CDT 2011

Hey all,

I wasn't at the last Steering, but admit to being one of those grumbling
when I heard about the proposal to move meetings downstairs.
One of the greatest compliments I have heard from folks over the last year
or two since getting Americorps is that when they come in the IMC it is
bustling with activity. I think holding meetings in the main space and
having a meeting area contributes to this bustling.

Is it possible to retain some library/meeting space in the main public space
and move more valuable library items down to the old Makerspace room?
And as a compromise could folks still meet in the main space and have the
downstairs room as a dedicated meeting room / back up space?

BD

And thanks to finance for holding down the books so the rest of us can make
media.

Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.
Urbana, IL 61801