[Imcamericorps] [IMC] Quad Day materials PLEASE READ

Diaz, Ricardo diazr at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 16 14:28:01 CDT 2011

Hi all:

Why does the U o I flyer say it's the 22nd and we speak of Sunday the 21st?

Ricardo Diaz

Ask me about the Summer Research Opportunities Program<http://www.grad.illinois.edu/srop> and the Summer Pre-Doctoral Institute<http://www.grad.illinois.edu/spi>.
We offer opportunities for faculty mentors, sophomores and juniors.
Educational Equity Programs<http://www.grad.illinois.edu/diversity-programs-opportunities>
Graduate College
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign<http://www.grad.illinois.edu/spi>

801 S. Wright St. | 317 Coble Hall, MC-322| Champaign, IL  61820
diazr at illinois.edu<mailto:diazr at illinois.edu>    (217)  244-0217 office  (217)  979-0255 cell