[Imcamericorps] Staffing Changes

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:11:17 CST 2011

Good morning All,

We are trying our best to reduce the number of staffing hours members
personally have to cover.  We have added two Township volunteers to our
staffing calendar to-date and are actively pursuing RSVP volunteers to
staff.  Although, your personal time may be covered, we cannot guarantee
that those we've recruited to staff that time slot will actually show up.
This means that the AC member is still responsible to ensure that staffing
is taking place for them.  If the township/RSVP member is unable to come, we
will contact you directly to inform you of the staffing need.  Please make
sure that you leave time in your own schedule for last minute staffing,
since we cannot guarantee coverage.  Please make sure that you request
coverage from another AC member if your volunteer slot is not covered and
you have an appointment at that time.  I hope this is clear, if not, please
notify me with your questions.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC