[Imcamericorps] Community Outreach Opportunity 2/16

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:21:41 CST 2011

Good afternoon,

We currently do not have both slots covered  for the upcoming job fair.
Please let me know what time you could contribute to tabling and providing
literature during this event.  It is located at the Douglas Center which is
located at 504 East Grove Street
Champaign, IL 61820-3239.  You can take University Av. (west) to 5th Street
and then turn right., travel north on 5th to Grove Street, turn right on
Grove and pack in the lot on the right.

Also, please provide material for your group for the table.  I will be there
at 9:30 a.m. to help with set-up.

Thanks,

Carol A.