[Imcamericorps] Fwd: [IMC] March 12th Group Volunteer Opportunity Needed

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:37:59 CST 2011

Books to Prisoners has a volunteer who would be willing to supervise a
portion of these students on March 12, but we can't accommodate 35-40
students.  Is this something that the Americorps can work together on
organizing and different working groups will take responsibility for the
volunteers that come to their project?

Thanks,
Suzanne