[Imcamericorps] Status and Update

Samantha Copeland scope83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:04:27 CST 2011

Hello all,

I realize I have been MIA for a few days now. I had lost my puppy in a
little town in Indiana. The great and blessed news is that I found her
today. I was driving down a country road behind the town where my wreck was
and she ran in front of my car. She is hungry, dirty, has some minor scrapes
and cuts, and may now be a momma dog. We are making a vet visit tomorrow
morning but if puppies is the worst I get out of this, whose
complaining? Tonight we are in a motel in Indy recovering. We are returning
to town and I am returning to work tomorrow. I'm sorry if there have been
inconviences in my absence. I will be back in full swing tomorrow. It has
been a rough 6 days but tonight I feel very very blessed and so grateful.

Sam