[Imcamericorps] Reporting Requirements

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:12:04 CST 2011

Good afternoon,

Dear AmeriCorps members,

Please update all service activities to-date.  I'm not speaking about time
sheets.  I'm speaking about direct service activities that correlates with
the time that is being claimed.  This reporting is the same as late year.
If you are current, thank you.  If you are not, please update all reporting
by 1/17/2011.

There has been no service reports of any kind completed for several members
since October , 2010.

"Service Reports are any reports that can be generated by AmeriCorps
Members. Other users can also complete these reports, but in order for them
to be classified as Service Reports, it must be a report that a member can
fill out. Service Reports/Direct Service Actitivies include the following:
Great Stories, Volunteer Mobilization, Civic Engagement Activities, Direct
Service Activities, Capacity Building Activities, Reflection Logs"

Please submit all information to-date by 1/17/2011.
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC