[Imcamericorps] All AmeriCorps Mtg Today

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:14:24 CST 2011

Good morning All,

We are still having the AmeriCorps member meeting today at noon.  ZB will
facilitate the meeting in my absence.  Please select a record secretary for
the meeting.  Note:  All member reporting was due on or before 1/17.  I will
be preparing a progress report next week.  Please see me if there are
reasons that your reporting is not up-to-date.  The agenda is as follows:

I.  Member Project Updates
II.  Talk about MLK Experience - Samantha will compile a report in the next
few days to submit
     a.  Where did you serve?
     b.  What did you do?
     c.  What positive things did you take from the experience?
     d.  Did you learn something new about the importance of service or
about Dr. King?
III.  Up coming events, i.e. Film Festival, AmeriCorps Week, Barn Raising
Project, etc.
IV.  Other

Thanks,

Carol