[Imcamericorps] back door, light switch, and something

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:10:24 CST 2011

It feels that the security door, by the docking area, is slipping. I figure
out that if you push in on the handle, and turn simultaneously, then it
should open for sure. Second is the light switch for the south side stairs
that lead to the basement. It was actually worse than it not just turning
the lights. Behind the cover it was sparking, big at that, could of started
a fire. But it is fix now, I put a new switch in. Now as for 'something', I
got new bulbs for the entrance area of the building, and they look great. I
can not locate the breaker for them to turn them off. Also with the new
lights, should they be turned off or do we keep them on?

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com