[Imcamericorps] out sick- work @ home

zernialb zernialb at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 08:32:03 CST 2011

Hi Carol,
I hope that you get better soon.
Don't forget that this Wed. is the job fair and I will need two volunteers to work the table, so the four of us wont' be at the meeting.

In a message dated 01/31/11 07:58:21 Central Standard Time, carolammons at gmail.com writes:

Good morning Members,

I must work from home today.  I have been sick through the weekend and still have a serious cough and chest congestion.  Amir and I both are home sick today.  If someone would be kind enough to cover my staffing hour today, that would be great.  I'll repay the favor.  I will be working here at home and available by phone at 217-706-7063 or by text.  I need each of your outreach log reports for December and January by Feb. 4.  Upcoming reporting that is due to state:  Progress reprot Due:  Feb. 10th and Mid-Year Reporting (for all activities) due:  April (I have to submit these).  We will talk about reproting this wednesday at our meeting.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC