[Imcamericorps] All AmeriCorps Meeting - Cancellation

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:04:39 CST 2011

Good morning,

I know I just wrote you all about having our meeting this Wednesday,
however, I realized that several of us will be out doing the outreach
activity with RPC at Douglass.  Zernial and Krist have been working on this
for the past several weeks.  The job fair starts at 10 a.m.  Brian, and I
are scheduled to go and table for this event.  We could use one additional
person to help staff the table on Wednesday.  I'm scheduled to be there from
9:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m., we need to cover time through 2 p.m.  If you can
help with this, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director