[Imcamericorps] How I remind you to fill your timesheets

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:45:42 CDT 2011

Hey folks,

Right now I just send mail to remind you to fill out your timesheets. Is
this annoying? I don't care! I care about us getting paid :)

However, not everyone checks their mail three times a second like me.
Some people might prefer to be reminded via text message. Now, with the
amazing and magical power of technology, this can be your new reality.

If you would like me to remind you on your phone via text *and* via
email, write me back and tell me what carrier you have. Like, do you
have Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, etc.? Also, tell me your phone number, and
whether it's a Google Voice number or the number you got from your carrier.

Thanks!
Brian

--
Brian Duggan