[Imcamericorps] More Dump & Run

Aaron Johnson-Ortiz aajohnsonortiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:22:30 CDT 2011

Hi AmeriCorps Members:

Just a head's up - If you are interested in volunteering again for
Dump and Run, we are gearing up for the big sale, which starts on
August 20.  We are especially looking for help on August 12, 13, 17,
and 18.  If you want to sign up for a slot, you can visit the website
below.  I know everyone has different end dates, and different
schedules, but we would really appreciate your help, whether you do it
as an AmeriCorps member or just as a volunteer.  FYI, volunteers get
first dibs on the sale before it opens to the public.

http://www.universityymca.org/dumpandrun/#Volunteer

Thanks, and let me know if there are specific days you are coming over.
--aa