[Imcamericorps] Fwd: I need your help

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:39:18 CST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tatyana Safronova <tsafro at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Subject: I need your help
To: Kristina Williams <kristinawho at gmail.com>, Brian Duggan <
bcduggan at ucimc.org>, isak at ucimc.org, Austin McCann <austinmccann at ucimc.org>

Hi, AmeriCorps friends. The Commission meeting is tomorrow night. Yes, you
can't sign the petitions or speak out publicly for this cause, but you can
come and sit in the audience and show that you care. Please come out. We
need your support really bad. we need everyone's support, but I wanted to
ask you personally to be there. This is a very important moment for all of
the IMC, as you know. I would really appreciate it if you came tomorrow at
7:30pm at the Urbana City building and on the 21st of March (if the Plan
Commission recommends it to the City Council) at 7pm. You can bring as many
people as you want, but just please show up.
Thank you,
Tatyana
--
Tatyana Safronova

Interview Radio Show Host, "The Big Boom," bigboomcu.wordpress.com
Blogger, A Continental Drift, acontinentaldrift.blogspot.com
tsafro at gmail.com
(224) 828 3442

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

--
Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>

*Member of AmeriCorps <http://www.americorps.gov/>*