[Imcamericorps] windows again.

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Mon May 2 10:07:54 CDT 2011

Leon,

This is partly on me as I never actually went into the bathroom yesterday
evening. I checked all the windows in the main space but totally forgot
about the bathroom. That means the window had been open since at least
Saturday.

What you raise is part of a bigger issue in what would motivate the general
membership help with security and maintenance. When I came in yesterday, the
maintenance closet on the main floor was wide open with the mop and bucket
sitting in front of the bucket. There is a sign on the maintenance door
specifically asking people to take personal responsibility to put the items
away and lock the door.

Perhaps a question that will need to be answered is if sending list-emails
and posting signs doesn't work, what is needed to have more eyes and hands
helping to actively help ensure the security of the building?

Isak