[Imcamericorps] Fwd: [IMC] Fieldtrip to UCIMC with EIU students....

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:09:27 CDT 2011

Good afternoon AC members,

I spoke with Mr. Gracon and expressed our interest to have his students
visit us, however, I will be away at training during the requested time and
would like to request a member or two provide the tour and talk for the
students.  If you can host them, please let me know and respond to Professor
Gracon asap.

Thanks,

Happy Monday-Off!

Carol A.