[Imcamericorps] paycheck pickup

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:01:46 CDT 2011

Good afternoon AC Members,

Checks will be put into mailboxes by 9 a.m. tomorrow.  They are usually
distributed first thing in the morning on the 7th & 22nd. of each month.
Feel free to come by and pick up anytime after 9 a.m.  P.S.  If you haven't
turned in your time sheet be sure to bring it at pick up time.  If I don't
have one in your file, your check will more than remain in the safe.

Thanks,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director