[IMCfest-Tech] Things we need to talk about...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Oct 15 14:20:23 CDT 2007

Harsh and Eric were supposed to be making our 30s ad for radio on
Saturday... did you guys end up making that?

Harsh, Phil, and Chris all need to talk about what they are going to do
with video and then create a list of what they have/need.  Phil was
talking about getting one of those numark av mixers to used with usb
cams and what not.

We are meeting tonight at the IMC around 7ish to work out some stage
issues and lighting issues.  This will include setting up the disco ball
and making arrangements for Phil's nice intelligent light.

What am I missing?

--
Dan