[IMCfest-Tech] Things we need to do ASAP...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Oct 17 13:54:10 CDT 2007

Harsh and Eric
Need you two finish up the audio ad/psa right away

Harsh, Chris, Phil
All three of you have expressed some interest in doing some video stuff.
 We should meet (Sunday at 5pm?) to walk around the space (the stage is
just about finished being moved) and talk about what you want to do and
need.

Stage redesign
We are nearly done (thanks Mike) with this but have some issues
regarding lights and a couple other things.  If you want to help move
some stuff, clean up, etc, please come out to the IMC after 7 and meet
us in the main space.