[Livingwage] RE: Living Wage Question

Conrad Wetzel clwetzel at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:44:17 CST 2006

To: Ron Smaldone
From: Conrad Wetzel
Re: Living Wage Question

I aplogize for the delay in replying to your request. Occasionally, we look
through the junk mail that arrives, since we sometimes find an email there
that should have come to our inbox. That is what happened to your message.

I am sending a copy of this reply to Gene Vanderport, who is much more aware
of current information about the answer to your question than I am. I trust
that you will be hearing from Gene soon.

Best wishes in GEO's negotiations for your new contract with the University
of Illinois.

Conrad Wetzel