[Makerspace-keymembers] Info on Lease Renewal

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:20:31 EDT 2014

I'm not sure what the penalty would be but we'd probably have to do
something like pay the rest of the year's rent (which could come out of the
campaign funds).  In any case, I don't think we would be able to raise the
money and secure a new space in less than two years. In fact, this might
give us a good goal to work towards...moving sometime in early 2016.