[Makerspace-keymembers] Info on Lease Renewal

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:34:09 EDT 2014

So Monica just pointed out this might be becoming a topic for a in person
meeting? I'm guessing, considering how long it took for us to resign the
lease last time, we could probably get away with stalling for a little
while in order to talk about this more.

Also when I was talking to Chris Ritzo about this, he pointed out that we
can apparently remain a working group of the IMC and relocate outside of
the IMC, so that might make the finances and stuff a separate issue (but we
should double check).

And thanks for doing the numbers Tim, those are definitly helpful to see. I
think I'm leaning toward 1yr after seeing that, and I would be willing to
put quite a bit of effort into a capital space campaign if we choose to go
that way. Mainly because I it sounds like a campaign to get us into
space!!! :-)

Jeff

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Gergana Slavova <gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com

Jeffrey Putney