[Makerspace-keymembers] Info on Lease Renewal

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:26:19 EDT 2014

I'm up for any of those options. The monthly meeting is two weeks away so
my first thought was maybe a separate meeting before hand could be an
option, but then I remembered that we planned to have the next Maker faire
meeting at that time. I imagine we might be able to to handle it during the
business meeting if we all just keep discussing it a bit over the next few
weeks??

Thanks
  Jeff

Jeffrey Putney