[Makerspace-keymembers] Materials for Dr. Howard Workshop

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 17:29:28 EDT 2014

Hey Miriam,

Sorry I let this email slide down my inbox and just now forwarded it to the
group. Just in case we seemed a little unresponsive that would be why. Yes
I'll run by the space and get the kid safe glue guns, extra LED's, random
wires, and perhaps some 9V battery connectors(these aren't necessary but
they can make things easy).

But everything else looks good to me, I like the projects!

Thanks,
  Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney