[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Reminder! LED workshop at Dr. Howard Elementary School

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:13:14 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miriam Larson <larsonmi at champaignschools.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Subject: RE: Reminder! LED workshop at Dr. Howard Elementary School
To: Jeffrey Putney <quaker at gmail.com>, "imc-makerspace at lists.chambana.net" <
imc-makerspace at lists.chambana.net>

 Hi everyone,

 I've successfully made the conductive dough! So exciting. I will bring
materials for us to make insulating dough with the kids. I had in my mind
that there would be 12 of them, but there are actually just 9 kids, so that
will be awesome. I also stopped into the IDEA store and couldn't help but
get some random stuff.

 Just in case you need direction-type information again:

 Dr Howard is at 1117 W. Park (off of University Avenue). You can park on
University or on Park Street. The main entrance is in an odd spot - it's
under the overpass between the two buildings. Buzz in there and you can
come sign into the office where they will buzz me to show you the way down.
I have a class right until 12:45 so it will be a quick transition.

 Again, thank you so much for coming. I'm excited to see what will be
created!

 -Miriam

 Miriam Larson

Librarian