[Makerspace-keymembers] Makerspace Urbana needs expansion plan commitee

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:38:57 EDT 2014

I'd like to tie the fundraising and expansion together so that we have an
idea what our goal is for fundraising.  We need to explore how much a move
would cost including

Ongoing costs like rent and insurance
Startup costs like renovation and moving

I'm just not sure what these might be $500 a month? $2000? I think if we
have a better idea of where we'd expand to we would have a better idea of
what our monthly income needs to be as well as what we think we could raise
in a capital campaign.

Emliy