[Makerspace-keymembers] Introducing: New IMC Communications intern

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:01:21 EDT 2014

Hi Danielle-

Amirah wasn't actually cc'd... can you send her email address?

Be well,

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org