[Makerspace-keymembers] Birthday time woo!

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:15:05 EST 2014

professional fundraising-wise...

that's brilliant. It gets people to invest in their sense of space. which
means... they are more committed and likely to support it!

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org