[Makerspace-keymembers] Birthday time woo!

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:20:57 EST 2014

Also, it's important to make sure to get everyone to sign in, so we can
follow up and tell them how successful we were and just need their wee
push, etc etc.

AND I can't be there for long, but we've got to be explicit about asking
folks to commit!

Maybe give EVERYONE who comes in a paper with spaces to write their name
and commitment to making over the next year, two spaces: what they want to
make, the $ they are willing to contribute

Definitely make an object with the $$ we've already got clearly filled in,
and options for people to keep filling it in with their name(or anonymous)
over the course of the night.

Announce any new sustainer with a big LOUD congratulations and "we only
have $xx left! You could receive our next cheer!"

So frustrated i can't be there the whole time, but I'm overdue on
deadlines. boooo

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org