[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Programs / Scout troop visit?

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:47:26 UTC 2014

Hi Melissa,

We'll love to you have you visit Makerspace Urbana.  We have a variety of
workshops available (anything from soldering LED badges, to making speakers
out of post-it notes, and even really basic "attach an LED to a battery and
make a throwie").  Let us know how long your visit will last and we can put
something together.

Also let us know when you'd like to do this.  Since we're all volunteers,
nights and weekends work better for us but we can work with your schedule
as needed.

Regards,
~Gergana