[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Questions for School Project

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:26:13 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dana Lindquist <danalind at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Subject: Questions for School Project
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

Hello Makerspace Urbana,

I am a student at the University of Illinois participating in the
Learning in Communities class (ENG 315). Our assignment is to talk to
local non-profit organizations such as yourself.

These are a few questions that I have. If you could take the time to
answer these questions it'd be much appreciated, but I understand if
you don't have the time.

1. What sort of resources do you use?

2. What type of technology does your organization use?

3. Do you have a community needs assessment? If so, could you send it to us?

4. Would the community benefit from an audio engineering program from
a non-profit organization?

5. Would another non-profit change how much funding you receive?

Sincerely,

Dana Lindquist

--
Jeffrey Putney