[Makerspace-keymembers] Post It Speakers activity

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 22:01:29 UTC 2014

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for contacting us, that sounds like an awesome plan, and a good
workshop for teens(and all ages). We did the same workshop with a camp
group in bloomington and it went great there as well
(pics<http://makerspaceurbana.org/2013/07/25/makerspace-urbana-meets-a-childrens-maker-summer-camp/>
).

We could certainly write up some instructions if that would help. Also if
would like to come check out the Makerspace sometime we could walk you
through the workshop and maybe brainstorm other projects that might be good
for teens. Wednesday open hours (7pm-9pm) are probably best if you would
like to visit. But if that time isn't great I'm sure we could make other
arrangements, just let us know. I know we have lots of members who would
love to see more 'making' in school libraries :-)

I've also copied the Makerspace Members email list on this reply in case
others have thoughts on this as well.

Thanks!
  Jeff

p.s. The Makerspace is cool! ;-)