[Makerspace-keymembers] Post It Speakers activity

Melissa Funfsinn mfunfsinn at monticello.lib.in.us
Thu Feb 27 15:12:49 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for offering to tour the Makerspace with me, but I actually no longer live in the area and won't be able to make it back to Urbana for a while. If you could write up some instructions on Post-It note speakers, that would be spectacular.

Thanks for your help!

Melissa

Melissa Funfsinn
Youth Services Librarian
Monticello-Union Township Public Library
321 West Broadway Monticello, Indiana 47960
Phone:(574)583-2665 ext.313
http://www.monticello.lib.in.us/