[Makerspace-keymembers] Your domain names are expiring in your Directnic account in 7 days!

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:15:04 UTC 2014

Hi, Jeff,

6 e-mail messages, Subject: " Incoming Domain Name Transfer for your
Directnic Account" arrived to
makerspaceu at gmail.com just after 7:30 last night.  The instructions
are:  " To continue the transfer of this
domain name into your account: Give this code:
*60b723d887f9beee4f2234c30d9aeabe* to the current account
holder. "   And five others like it.

Thanks,

-Stewart