[Makerspace-keymembers] Your domain names are expiring in your Directnic account in 7 days!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 17:03:11 UTC 2014

Thanks to Jeremy the domains are now in a makerspaceu account at
https://directnic.com and I'll add the login credentials to the makerspaceu
gmail account so that anyone with access to that can renew in the future.
And it can be renewed with paypal so that no credit card info needs to be
stored in the account.

Are we sure we want to renew all 6? At $15 each that's $90

makerspaceu.org
makerspaceu.com
makerspaceu.net
makerspaceurbana.org