[Makerspace-keymembers] OTI/Senior Design UIUC Introduction

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 22:53:32 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to quickly link everyone up, as I've talked to you all
individually. Scott Carney is the professor who runs the EE senior
design<https://courses.engr.illinois.edu/ece445/?f=External%20Mentors%20Program>
class.
I believe Igor is the grad student in charge of all the details of the
class. Andy Gunn is a field engineer at OTI and has also worked on other
awesome open technical projects like the Prometheus Radio Project.

I think you're all up to date with the rough project pitch I forwarded from
Andy, and Scott's suggestion to combine the two battery projects into one.
One open question to Andy was would you like to involved in mentoring?

Any other questions for now?

I'm excited about this opportunity :-)
Jeff

--