[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Saturday Open Hours

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:44:40 EDT 2014

Forwarding to key list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: elizaBeth Simpson <elizacorps at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Makerspace-keymembers] Saturday Open Hours
To: Emily Knox <emilyknox at gmail.com>

Hi folks,

I'm glad to sign up... but I'm not technically a key member, in the
technical sense that I don't have a key.

I'm glad to throw down the deposit if it's a help for me to be there, or I
can borrow someone's key.

-ezB

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org