[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Saturday Open Hours

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:03:01 EDT 2014

Hi Beth,

We have the requirements for our membership listed on the website
<http://makerspaceurbana.org/about-mu/membership/>.  If you can't do a full
paid membership, we have hardship or sweat equity options as well.

Our process for becoming a member is pretty easy: just let an existing
member know you're interested.  Then they'll nominate you during one of our
monthly meetings and we all vote on it.  I don't think this will be a
problem in your case :)

To get your keys, you have to fill out an IMC key deposit.  We'd like you
to have a membership to the IMC as well since you get keys to the entire
building.

This is all beside the fact of having Open Hours on Saturday.  We'd
certainly like to have them but we also don't want to force people to be
there for 2 hrs just to open the space.  If we can't get volunteers, then
it's not going to happen.

Regards,
~Gergana