[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Touch Synthesizer workshop

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:02:04 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

We had previously talked to this guy about doing a workshop with him.
We're already committed on April 19th from 10am-noon for the Home School
fair at the Champaign library.  This is in the afternoon (3pm) so we could
do both, if people want.

Now, I had previously talked to Skot about the workshop but I won't be here
that weekend (I'm leaving right after the home school fair).  If anyone
else would like to lead our involvement here, I can make the intro.  Or you
can just reply to this thread :)

Regards,
~Gergana