[Makerspace-keymembers] Garage Sale

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:51:05 EDT 2014

I think Emily is awesome!

Also, the Empty Tomb (on 4th, north of university) will take ANYTHING and
redistribute it, whereas goodwill/sally's will sort and toss a bunch.

They accept donations most of the day, m-f (there's a small window where
they don't somewhere mid afternoon)

Thanks!
-ezB

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Emily Knox <emilyknox at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We've made about $70 today at the garage sale.  I'm going to suggest that
> we give all of the stereo stuff to Goodwill (or recycle it.)
>
> The random stuff--coffee maker, lamps, led candle, etc.--should also go to
> Goodwill.
>
> I'm also going to suggest that we try not to take in old stereo
> equipment.  It takes up a lot of space and we don't seem to be breaking it
> down for parts.
>
> Barry: If you have time, would you be able to go through the computer
> stuff tomorrow and put back whatever you'd like to keep.
>
> All the stuff for Goodwill/Recycling should go on one of the tables so
> that we will actually move it.
>
> What do you guys think?

217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation