[Makerspace-keymembers] Garage Sale

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:44:19 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

We've made about $70 today at the garage sale.  I'm going to suggest that
we give all of the stereo stuff to Goodwill (or recycle it.)

The random stuff--coffee maker, lamps, led candle, etc.--should also go to
Goodwill.

I'm also going to suggest that we try not to take in old stereo equipment.
It takes up a lot of space and we don't seem to be breaking it down for
parts.

Barry: If you have time, would you be able to go through the computer stuff
tomorrow and put back whatever you'd like to keep.

All the stuff for Goodwill/Recycling should go on one of the tables so that
we will actually move it.

What do you guys think?