[Makerspace-keymembers] Women in Tech Open House Check-in

Elizabeth Surbeck ejsurbeck at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:30:29 EDT 2014

Hello, Women in Tech Participants!

This is a checking-in email for everyone to remind you that our women in
tech open house is May 31 from 1:00pm-4:00pm. We will be holding the event
in the Independent Media Center's Sun Room.  Tables and electric power
sources will be available for those who have specified they require them.
We will be in by noon to set up tables, however, so you are welcome to come
early and set up ahead of time. We have the room reserved until 5:00pm for
take down.

Attached is a flyer we have been handing out at meetings and posting on our
online venues. You are welcome to modify and post it in your own spaces,
both virtual and physical, to showcase your presence.

Do email me (ejsurbeck at gmail.com) ASAP if you have questions or concerns
and we will address them immediately.  This has been a great learning
process and Py-CU welcomes any feedback to build upon.

Looking forward to seeing you all on May 31st!

Liz Surbeck