[Makerspace-keymembers] Hack night is so full

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:48:59 EDT 2014

Hi peeps,

dunno what you're aiming for, configuration-wise, but you might want to
consider 6 or 6 ft folding tables to get better density ratio.  (can fit 8
people at a 6ft table, but only 4 at a square one)

Also, mebbe you want to check the restore.

Returning to minding my own biz,
elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org