[Makerspace-keymembers] Hack night is so full

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:51:37 EDT 2014

Tables for hack night provide an interesting difficulty because it isn't
just a matter of getting as many people as possible on a table, but also
accommodating that they all have laptops and power, etc.  It might be good
to do some space experimentation first and figure out what is optimal with
those considerations first.

Elizabeth