[Makerspace-keymembers] Collets for buttons and Google Glass

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:37:48 EDT 2015

Hey Jacob,

I think there was talk of buying more button making supplies but I'm not
sure anyone moved ahead with it. I've CC'd the key member list in case
anyone else knows more.  If no one replies I'll look up the cost and ask
for approval to buy more supplies soon.

And yes, according to the meeting minutes from last month the google glass
was sold. Sorry about that.

Thank,
Jeff