[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: [Makerspace Urbana] Make-a-tion Questions

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 15:21:35 EDT 2015

I've been thinking about this a bit.  One thing they might want to consider
is the space itself.  Is it inviting?  Warm?  Are there tools out that read
"feminine" (sewing machines, knitting needles)?

Have they asked their friends/partners who are women why they don't
attend?  Are children welcome (this can make a HUGE difference for many?